Currently, the team membership comprises of the following teachers
- MRS. S. MAINA – H.O.D. IQASO
- MR. BABU OMARI
- MR. DOMINIC SIMIYU
Internal Quality Assurance and Standards Office (IQASO) Ensures
- Adequate Teaching and Support staff
- School welfare association: Ensure that both Teaching and Support staff welfare associations are running
- Check on students welfare
Since its inception, the team has been very active in areas of:
- Surveys to shed light on the current state of affairs in the school including student well being, administrative processes, and staff issues
- Yearly Class tracking on academic performance including the national examinations.
- Give recommendations to staff members and administration based on findings from studies/surveys on school activities.
- Inspection and cleanliness of class rooms and dormitories conducted on weekly basis by a team of teachers from boarding / Quality department and the teacher(s) on duty
- Tally marks for the annual bull competition
The team is currently focused on academic and co-curricular activities of the institution. It is our hope that stiff competition wil be maintained in both house, field and classroom activities.
MRS. SUSAN MAINA
SENIOR MISTRESS - IQASO