This department comprises of three subjects vis-à-vis Geography, History and CRE
The teachers in the department:
1. Mrs. Mercy Njagi H.O.D. (CRE/Hist)
2. Ms. Viola Auma (CRE/Hist)
3. Mr. Evans Kirwa (Geo/Lit.)
4. Mr. Felix Muhati (Geo / CRE)
5. Mr. Derrick Kwena (Geo / Eng)
6. Mr. Silas Sang (Hist /Swa)
7. Mrs. Sarah Musembi (CRE / Swa)
8. Ms. Ruth Omache (Hist / Swa)
The boys have embraced the humanity subjects very well and likewise, have in the years performed well in all the subjects in the humanities.
It is my sincere hope that humanities subjects will continue enabling learners to develop life skills like critical thinking, creative thinking, and creativity in the light of emerging issues that will make them better persons. This is as a result of the never-ceasing guidance and counseling sessions offered to the students in the various subjects.
MRS. MERCY NJAGI