HOSPITAL HILL HIGH SCHOOL BOARD OF MANAGEMENTSchool Board of Management 2022-2025
2022-2025 BOM EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
|1||DR.WILLIE NYAMBATI||BOM CHAIRMAN|
|2||K S BUNYASI||BOM SECRETARY/PRINCIPAL|
|3||KHALIF ABEY||PA CHAIRMAN|
|4||EVELYNE OLUNJA||BOM VICE-CHAIRMAN|
|5||PHYLIS WANGWE||BOM MEMBER|
B.O.M. MEMBERS 2022 - 2025
Hospital Hill High School Board of Management is a governing body responsible for the overall administration and management of the school. The Board is composed of 15 members, including the Chair, the Secretary (the School Principal) and representatives from the parents' association, teachers, and the government.
The current Board Chair is Dr. Willie Nyambati, who is an expert in the administration and program development. He is joined by Mr K.S. Bunyasi, the Principal of the school, who serves as the Board Secretary. The other members of the Board are:
- Evelyne A. Olunja (Business development)
- Prof. Solomon Mpoke (Scientist/Academician)
- Canon Festus Madere (Leadership and Management)
- Prof. Jackson M. Odote (Lecturer)
- Barnard Otieno (Security Management)
- Joel Nzioki Ndingi (Educationist)
- Phyllis Wangwe (Legal & Development)
- Pamela Otajah (Banker)
- Mariam Mohamed (Administrative officer)
- Khalif A. Abbey (Development Specialist)
- Susan Muthoni Ndwiga (Business)
- Mr Michael Ouma (Teacher Representative)
- Rosa Mbuno (Sub-county director of Education- Westlands)
The Board meets regularly to discuss the school's policies, programs, and budget. They also work with the Principal and staff to ensure that the school is providing quality education to its students.
In the past year, the Board has focused on improving the school's infrastructure, expanding its curriculum, and providing more opportunities for students to participate in extracurricular activities. They have also worked to raise funds to support the school's operations.
The Board is committed to providing a high-quality education for all students at Hospital Hill High School. They are confident that the school will continue to be a successful institution in the years to come.
Here are some of the key achievements of the Board in the past year:
- The school's infrastructure has been improved, with the construction of new classrooms, a library, and a science laboratory.
- The school's curriculum has been expanded to include more courses in science, humanity subjects, technicals, and mathematics.
- More opportunities have been provided for students to participate in extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and drama.
The Board is confident that these achievements will help Hospital Hill High School continue to be a successful institution in the years to come.