1) Receiving of school fees through bank-slip/cheques and mpesa transactions
2) Keeping individual students' records on fees.
3) Yearly budgeting and planning.
4) Maintaining school accounts and finances.
5) Coordinating various school activities.
When paying fees, you can bank in the following school account:
Account Name: Hospital Hill High School
A/c Number: 055-1009750
Absa Bank, Muthaiga Branch (Formally Barclays bank)
Pay using Paybill No. 573018 and Account name (Student’s Admission number / Name/ Class)
Eg. 4130 / Joel/3R
Fees Structure for the year, 2023
You can download or print the above fee structure by clicking the link below