TERM I 2023 MID-TERM NEWSLETTER. 15TH MARCH 2023
We have today Wednesday 15th March 2023 at 7.00 am released your son for mid-term break. The school resumes on Monday 20th March 2023 before 1.00 pm. As you collect your son, you may take note of the following dates:
|1||Friday 31st March 2023||Form 2 Academic Clinic at 9.00 am|
|2||Thursday 20th April 2023||End of Term I. Closing day for all students|
1. Discipline Report: We wish to inform you that the first half of Term I has run smoothly with very few cases of student indiscipline reported. However, cases of theft continue to reoccur amongst our students and concerned parents have been notified. Let us continue talking to our sons about theft.
2.2022 Form 1 Admission: We are happy to inform you that the 2023 Form 1 admission exercise is now completed we have now admitted 279 students who are in class and learning has been going on since.
3. Examinations: Our boys sat for their mid-term examinations between the 6th and 14th of March 2023 and results are expected after this break. For more inquiries on their performance, you may contact your class teachers after mid-term, who will be able to give you more information about your son’s performance. The school will however send an SMS to inform you of the results, once marking has been finalized.
4. School Uniform: we request all parents to ensure that their sons have the proper sizes of school uniform and that any outgrown piece of school uniform be replaced during this mid-term break and the uniform be branded with the student’s admission number for ease of identification.
5. School Menu: All parents are reminded that the school offers a standard menu for all students and that there is no provision for a special diet as this may not be financially sustained. All students are therefore required to take meals as provided by the school kitchen.
6. School Fees: we wish to sincerely thank all parents who have struggled to clear fees for Term I 2023. However, those who have not cleared are requested to do so as the boys report back from Mid Term Break. Any student who will not have cleared school fees shall be sent back.
7. Conclusion: Wishing you a fruitful stay with your son.
You can download the newsletter using the following link